Mr Lim Yeong Seng is the Managing Partner of KLP LLP and an Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) Council Member.
With more than 35 years’ experience in audit, corporate recovery, tax, secretarial, finance and consultancy, Yeong Seng has cross-functional skills which enable him to assist clients in various ways. These include consultancy relating to financial management and enterprise risk management. His experience in judicial management, liquidation and litigation support is also invaluable in helping clients in cases of financial difficulties.
Additionally, Yeong Seng has been appointed the Chairman of TASK International, a member of Abacus Worldwide and the Forum of Firms. As the Chairman of TASK, he regularly attends regional and international audit and accounting conferences and the Forum of Firms meetings. His presence in these conferences can help enhance information and feedback to the Committee as to the development of IFAC, and other matters in the industry.
Prior to starting the firm in 1999, Yeong Seng was with a Big 4 firm for 7 years and a Japanese multinational company for 4 years. Having worked in large public accounting firms, Yeong Seng has extensive experience in the audit of medium to large companies, including those listed in the Stock Exchange of Singapore and Australia.
Mr Lim’s professional qualifications include:
- Chartered Accountants of Singapore (CA Singapore)
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- ISCA Council Member
- Public Accounting Practice Committee (PAPC)
- SCAQ Member
- Treasurer of ASEAN Federation of Accountants (AFA)
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Certified PMC (Practice Management Consultants)
- SIATP Accredited Tax Advisor – Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- TASK Chairman, a member of the Forum of Firms
- Abacus Worldwide Board of Advisory
- Ex-ISCA Disciplinary Committee
- Ex-ACRA Complaint Committee
- Ex-JHI ASIA Pacific Chairman